- It is illegal to push a live moose out of a moving airplane. I’d like to know what the moose was doing there in the first place.
- You are breaking a law if you tie your pet dog to the roof of your car.
- You cannot live in your trailer as it is being hauled across the city.
- You can’t slip an alcoholic beverage to the moose in your yard. Apparently, he does not handle his liquor well.
- Though it is legal to shoot a bear with a gun (in season and with the proper permit, of course!) waking a sleeping bear to shoot a photograph is prohibited.
- Owners of flamingos are not permitted to take the bird into the barber shop. If the bird really wants a haircut and shave, you will have to fulfill its wishes yourself.
About Me Original article by Fran Kelso Hunting with Jim Warren, Marshall Kim. Personal Interview Meet Roger and Mary dba Alaskan Metalsmiths Williams, Roger and Mary. Personal Interview Mountain Ash: The Tree With an Alias Kelso, Fran. Plant Lore of an Alaskan Island. Indiana: Author House, 2011. The Truth about Alaskan Ivory General information researched from several online sources; written by Fran Kelso. Information on Schreger lines from an "ivory ethics" page at www.Zealandia.com Mammoth Ivory Bear Pendant Information from Zealandia Designs, Boise, Idaho New Twist to Bear-Baiting Thiessen, Mark. Associated Press. Toronto Star, August 14,2015. What are Alaskan Attitudes? Kelso, Fran. Alaskan Attitudes. North Carolina: Create Space, 2015. Overrun with Dandelions? Make Wine! Kelso, Fran. Plant Lore of an Alaskan Island. Author House, 2011. How to Eat a Dandelion Kelso, Fran. Plant Lore of an Alaskan Island. Author House, 20ll. A Short History of Cribbage Kelso, Fran. Original article researched from several internet sources. A Selection of Weird Alaskan Laws From the website, www.dumblaws.com Fine Russian Crafts: Hand-Made, Hand-Painted Matryoshka dolls. Kelso, Fran. Original article researched from several internet sources. Bizarre Alaskan Stories Grass, Jonathan. Taken from the article, "Woman Punches Bear to Save Dog." Juneau Empire: August 30, 2011. The Halibut and the Fisherman Kelso, Fran. An original modification of an old folk tale. Quilting Article by Accelerated Web Solutions administration.
Page 2 of 212